Electrical Engineering Department
The Electrical Engineering Department provides opportunities to the students to work in state of the art laboratories like basic electrical engineering, electrical machines, power system protection, high voltage engineering, plc & microprocessor, control systems and industrial drives.
All the laboratories are equipped with most modern equipment's and instruments. The department also provides facility for computer simulation and virtual experimentation with the latest updated software like MATLAB, Auto CAD-Electrical, PSIM, etc. The final year students are provided all infrastructural facilities needed to carry out their projects to explore the advanced technological boom.
Endeavor through teaching, learning and research to create responsible Electrical Engineers with strong theoretical knowledge, good practical exposure, critical thinking and modernization, with social and ethical values.
1. To provide a progressive environment for learning through systematic teaching methodologies meticulous practical training, fashionable curriculum, research and through creative activities in conventional and thrust areas of Electrical Engineering.
2. To contribute through excellence in teaching, exemplified by a free exchange of ideas, fostering new understandings through research and creativity.
Program Educational Objectives(PEO’s):
1. Effective communication skills to articulate technical knowledge, ideas and proposals.
2. Technical proficiency by applying disciplinary reasoning and critical thinking.
3. Organizational & increasing levels of managerial skills in their chosen field.
4. Awareness of professional, ethical and social responsibility in a diversified world.
|Sr.No||Electrical Engineering Department||Department Capacity|
|4||No. of classrooms||03|