Vission and Mission
To offer educational opportunities to individuals for academic as well as human excellence.
To promote educational excellence for the development of students’ professional competence and character to enable
them to make effective contributions to society.
♦ Mission Goals :
1. Academic excellence and personality development through curricular / co-curricular / extra-curricular activities.
2. State-of-the-art resources to achieve quality education in all spheres of academic and allied activities.
3. Involving everyone to bring about higher performance level through team effort.
4. Inculcating discipline and maintain conducive environment for students to achieve their goals.
♦ VALUES :
2. Working together for excellence Service
3. Taking responsibility for our community
4. Protect The environment
5. Practice High ethical standards
♦ OBJECTIVES :
1. Continuously improve teaching support systems (e.g. comprehensive faculty development program to encourage innovative teaching practices)
2. Develop and implement efficient retention programs
3. Engage alumni to enrich our activities and enhance our profile
4. Build a network among the community of scholars and achieving excellence
5. Establish linkages and partnerships with industry and other higher learning institutes for mutual benefits
6. Enhance facilities for demand driven technological research and development to augment postgraduate and doctoral level studies, which in turn will open up new areas for providing consultancy and carrying out industrial testing.
7. Undertake outcome based tertiary education and demonstrate growth and proficiency through participation and contributions in International/ National Conferences, Seminars, Symposiums, Workshops, and take upon Collaborations.
8. Get external evaluation of the institution (or program), and a finding that there is conformity to general expectations in higher education
♦ QUALITY POLICY :
Preamble: Quality Policy is a statement issued by the top management, stating the objectives that meet the customer's expectations. It therefore stands as a commitment from the top management to ensure compliance with the Quality Management System, and to ensure continuous increase in customer satisfaction. The management should ensure that all employees are not only aware of, but fully understand the objectives stated through the quality policy.
Pronouncement: SRCOE is committed to achieve the stakeholder’s satisfaction by providing technical education in different streams inculcating leadership qualities among the students with sound academic growth by consistent use of modern teaching process with ultramodern teaching aids.
Our goal is to exceed expectations of all stakeholders by implementation of Quality Management System and by providing quality education to our students enabling them to excel in the fields of Science, Engineering, Technology and Research, to cater to the changing and challenging needs of society and industry through the following initiatives:
Imparting quality education through the process of teaching and learning with discipline
Contributing to the academic standing and overall knowledge development of the students
Exploring placement avenues for students by strengthening Industry Institute Interaction & Linkages across all the region
Maintaining state-of-the-art infrastructure, congenial learning environment & Motivational atmosphere
Enhancing the competence of the faculty to a very high level and to make them adopt all modern and innovative methods in teaching-learning process through Periodic training to them
Inculcating moral and ethical values among the students and staff
Collaborating with industry, other institutions and organizations for mutual benefit
Promoting Research and Development program for the growth of the economy
Disseminating technical knowledge in the region through continuing education programs
Ensuring continual improvement at all levels
Quality Policy: - Statement
“We aspire to continuously improve our performance through systematic monitoring and up gradation of all aspects of the teaching and learning process”.